Vision & Mission
VB Ceramics, a leading equipment and ceramic manufacturing industry has created VB Ceramic
Research center (VBCRC) with the sole aim of promoting high quality research in ceramics and other
areas in Materials in the country. VBCRC has been equipped with all high end facilities with a
dedicated team of experts which includes a band of senior visiting consultants.
Its objectives are:
- To bring about technological up gradation in the processes in the ceramic industry and to
serve as a total solution provider.
- To focus on research to develop the next generation ceramic processes and products.
- To give Guidance and offer all possible experimental facilities to B.E/B.Tech /M.E/M.Sc/
M.Phil students to enable them to carry out their projects.
- Offering suggestions and assistance to the faculty members to write Government funded
- Signing MOU with various universities to have Industry – Institution collaboration to perform
collaborative research in the mutually accepted fields and to work on combined projects
through Government funding.
- Center will serve as a common platform to bring linkages between educational institutions
with industries, Senior Scientists and consultants and to convert the principles and practices
into projects and to finally make them into products of national relevance. Thus to bring
MAKE IN INDIA dream into a Reality.
To offer INPLANT training to the students and the workers who can be deputed by various
industries to have hands on experience with the instruments in order to improve their quality
of work and to update their knowledge with the latest techniques in the respective fields .
To conduct periodical lectures and organize to National and International conferences.
VBCRC will work in MISSION MODE – The Facilities will be available for the students
and researchers on all days throughout the year at all times (24X7 HRS) so as to cater to the
needs of the student community to complete their high quality projects in record time .